"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Sunday, September 14, 2008

HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY JONATHAN!!!

I just cant believe my son is 15 years old!! He turned 15 on Saturday September 13th and was born @ 8:33am. WOW, what an awesome young man he is turning into. I am so proud of him and all of his strengths and determinations. He has not missed a day of school in 3 years, he has a 3.8 GPA and he has a
heart of gold in Football and track. What a lucky mom I am to
have so many wonderful kids.
We took him out on Friday and took him to his favorite place to eat, Tucano's- This boy can eat. He loves this place. They sang happy birthday and received some yummy dessert.
Can't end the evening without taking a picture with a proud Grampa!!

1 comment:

Readfamily said...

Happy Birthday Jonathan! I'm sadI missed the game and the party butI didn't want you to get sick for your birthday---Melina