"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Our California Adventure..............

Happy Thanksgiving to ALL............ We celebrated Thanksgiving at my parents house in California. WOW, what fun the drive to Cali was, for all of you who know how I HATE to drive such a long distance. My sister and I shopped on Black Friday, GOSH how I love to get up early and try and find the best deals!! The we headed off to Legoland, if you have never been to Legoland mostly everything is made out of lego's. They even had The Excalibur, where Eric and I got married, made out of Lego's.















AMAZING .....................




On Saturday we were SeaWorld bound, a trip is Cali must have SeaWorld in it or its just NO fun! Me and the girls LOVED this place. So many animals to see and never enough time to see them. The Shume show was SO AMAZING! and YES the kids got SOAKED Enjoy the Pictures..............























After Seaworld came to an end..............we had to go to the Beach! WOW the kids went crazy and loved every moment at La Jolla Cove...........












And finally on Sunday, the boys could not end our trip without seeing the CHARGERS VS Falcons NFL game! The Charger's is one of Jonathan's favorite teams and LT is one of his favorite players! This was Jonathan's 1st NFL football game, the boys had a BLAST!!!






The END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like so much fun! .... and exactly where I wish I were right now. It is FREEZING!

We miss you all ready here! How is the new job going?

Readfamily said...

I am so jealous--You're kids are wearing tank tops and shorts!---We were freezing our buns off in Oregon! Looks like you had a great time.