"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

To my good friend Melody and CONGRATS RICKY!

This is a tribute to one of my bestest friends, Melody! She hired me @ Hansen's, in San Diego and she was the manager over the payroll dept. She basically taught me everything I know and I tribute all my work success to her. I have known her for over 8 years and she has truly inspired me. She has a very kind spirit and see good in all things. What a wonderful mentor and friend she has been over the years! We continue to stay in touch often but not as often as I would like.

I would also to say CONGRATS to her son Ricky who graduated high school last week. WAY TO GO RICKY! May you be great in ALL that you do!!

I love you Mel!!





mel and her honey!

No comments: