"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Pioneer Weekend


WOW, what a weekend full of a great family and wonderful friends! We started off the weekend by boating at Deer Lake most of the day. Justin, Sara, Britin, Becky(Sara's sister) Andrew(D's hubby) Deborah(LCC office mngr) Jessica and all my kids! We had a blast boating! After we finished up boating we headed to Heber, for the night, with our friends Andrew and Deborah. They have a beautiful cabin!! WOW, it reminded Eric and I how bad we want a cabin. We BBQ'ed hamburgers and then headed to the Heber demolition derby. OMG, I LOVED it! This was so much fun and can't wait to do it again. Thanks Andrew and D for a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

The Kimball Saga said...

LOL- I just saw this! Man I need to catch up! You are very welcome and we had a blast too!