"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Saturday, July 23, 2011

San Antonio Texas for the 2011 Nationals in Tumbling and Trampoline

Jessica hasn't competed in tumbling and Double Mini for a few years. She wanted to get back into Tumbling and Double mini so we put her in High Altitude Tumbling in Provo. She took to it like a champ, she kept getting stronger and stronger. She competed at State, qualified. She competed at Reginals, qualified. She worked very hard and had her eye on the golden ticket to compete in Texas @ Nationals. She was amazing. She took 12th in the Nation in Double Mini and 8th in the Nation in Tumbling. A M A Z I N G!! While we were in San Antonio Texas, we went to the Alamo, The Riverwalk, 6 Flags, and ate some           Y U M M Y Mexican food.









No comments: