"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Friday, August 12, 2011

~~Can you FEEL it?? Its FOOTBALL time~~

 We just LOVE LOVE LOVE football season. We get so much joy watching Jon play his heart out!! Tonight is the beginning of the season at Timpview starting off with a Scrimmage @ 7:30 on 8/12. Here is my son's FAMOUS Jersey that I am sure I will purchase when the season is over. :)


VARSITY SCHEDULE




August 19th @ 7:00pm Timpview at Alta



August 26th @ 7:00pm Westlake at Timpview



September 3rd @ 11:00am Timpview at Bakersfield, CA( Family Road Trip!)



September 9th @ 7:00pm Timpview at Mountain View



September 16th @ 7:00pm Timpview at Maple Mountain



September 23rd @ 7:00pm Timpanogos at Timpview



September 30th @ 7:00pm Salem Hills at Timpview



October 7th @ 7:00pm Timpview at Orem



October 14th @ 7:00pm Timpview at Springville



October 22nd @ 7:00pm Provo at Timpview



No comments: