"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Gallbladder Emergency Surgery? WHAT!


What a weekend! I must say! So Thursday June 13th, I started new AB exercises with my friend, Joanne. We did 3 sets of 15 on leg lifts. Went good, it was tough but good. Early Friday morning around 1am I started getting sharp stabbing pains in my stomach. Friday morning I was good until I went back to the gym and I started doing the stair master. Came home, curled up on couch and waited for the pain to pass. Saturday I went about my business and did my errands and the pain came back again. This whole time I thought I pulled a muscle in my AB. Lol Sunday morning I was in tears and finally went to the insta care as the pain was killing me. Turns out its my gallbladder and I needed to get an ultrasound ASAP. The did lots of blood work at the insta care and gave me a shot in my butt to relieve the pain. Monday morning I got an ultrasound at 830am, Dr called a few hours later to tell me that I have stones and the gallbladder needs robe removed as well as my blood tests shows my liver is not doing good because there is a stone blocking the liver and its getting backed up. Went into surgery around 430pm! It's now Thursday June 20th and I'm feeling better! 


No comments: