"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Monday, October 27, 2008

My Father.................My Hero!!!

For those of you who do not know, my dad has been fighting colon cancer and needless to say, the colon cancer is ahead in this fight! He went in for surgery this morning to remove some cancer from his pelvis and to remove cancer from his liver. This is a long surgery, as he has been in for many hours now. He will be in ICU for about 5 days after the surgery is complete. I fly out on Wednesday night to be with him and I will return on Sunday morning. Please, Please keep him in your prayers. I love him with all my heart!!

2 comments:

Amy said...

He sounds like a great man! I will be thinking of you and him often!

Wish you the best!!

Readfamily said...

Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family! We love you!