"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

TIMPVIEW VS PAYSON!!

WOW, what a game...........33 to 14(i think) I was very happy the weather held out for the game! Boy O' Boy was it cold though. This was the last game of the season-WHY DOES IT GO SO FAST?!! We are in the play-off's YIPPI! So I will be able to blog some more of Jonathan's games. I also took a picture of my parents at the game.........................Don't they look so excited?








We also got a really BIG fish tank this past weekend, I have included some pictures of the very large Algae eater, this thing is HUGE!!

1 comment:

Readfamily said...

I heard the game was fun but cold! Sorry I missed another one! The fish tank looks awesome! Morgan came home from school with 2 fish last week---so we now have fish too---our tank is a little smaller though:)