"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Sunday, November 9, 2008

GOODBYE Freshman Football

We had Jonathan's football banquet on Saturday night at the Roney's house. WOW talk about a beautiful place. Well, this will be coach Jones last year after 20+ years of coaching football. Needless to say he was very very emotional and it was very humbling............. We celebrated with some awesome meat that the Roney's cooked up. We had so much food and it looked so YUMMY!!! We received an awesome CD of the season and WOW, it was a blast to watch..........I will post it soon. Jonathan also received a AWESOME homemade Timpview blanket for selling the most discount cards! THANK YOU for all that bought- I LOVE THE BLANKET---- Here is a picture of Jonathan and his best friend Kaimana!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

It is super sad football season is over! I am still trying to figure out what to do with all this free time!!