"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Backyard Master plan................

Eric had a vision of a 2 level pond with a water fall in our backyard and I must say I thought he was cRaZy!! Well the pond is done and I now see the vision he was talking about. YES, it took me until it was done to see it! Eric always amazes me on the things he creates and masterminds........You did a GREAT job, honey! We have many flowers planted that will bloom this fall so I will update my bog with more pictures of the pond then...............

2 comments:

Readfamily said...

The backyard looks awesome! I'm the same way about seeing the vision---These Read boys can see it start to finish--me on the other hand--lets just say it takes awhile! I haven't seen you for awhile-- looks like your keeping busy. talk to you soon

Amy said...

Very nice! That is incredible!! Maybe he should go into business as a landscaper!