"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy "40th" Birthday Michael!!

As many of you may know, I lost my brother almost 13 years ago this November. March 7 would have been his 40Th birthday and I spend a lot of time thinking how would he be if he were here today? He would be handsome, funny, my best friend and always my hero. I miss him so much and I can't wait to see him again! Michael was some what of a dare devil, he loved going to Glamis, hot roddin' in his race cars and living life in the fast lane. I wish he would have known my girls and met my husband. His son, Brandon, comes to Utah a few times a year and its such a treat! He resembles Michael so much. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL! We LOVE and MISS you so much!

No comments: