"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Saturday, March 28, 2009

2009 Family Pictures


I'm sure all of you know the time and effort it takes to prepare for pictures. It's not an easy task when you have a family my size!! Doing hair, picking the perfect outfit that coordinates, showering, ironing, eating, touch ups, etc. URGG, thank goodness our goal is to get pictures done every other year.




















4 comments:

Amy said...

What a beautiful family you have! Seriously.... the best looking bunch!

Miss you!!!

Readfamily said...

Those pictures turned out great!--- worth the stress of getting family pictures taken!

The Kimball Saga said...

OMG! Lori!!! Those pictures are gorgeous! Seriously, they are amazing! Beautiful family.

Shaun, Alyssa & Addyson said...

Super cute!!! I love them!