"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Happy "10th" Birthday Jenna!!

WOW- my baby is 10! That makes me so old :)- Is there a better way to celebrate the BIG 10 but to have all of her friends over for a Super Twilight Birthday party with a special guest awaiting. I had so much fun with my mom by my side as we played games, fed, fed, fed, watched the Twilight Movie and danced. This was a lot of fun for me and the girls. Check out the fun!






Can you tape your "lips" on Edward?







The girls dancing..............






The girls making funny faces with our special guest..............










Jenna and girls girls opening up gifts





The girls watching Twilight..............

1 comment:

Info for you said...

Looks like they had a great time!! Tell her Emalee was sad that she couldn't be there.