"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Saying GoodBye to Yukon.............


April 15th 2009, Yukon's Arthritis took a turn for the worse. He was not unable to lift his head up. He has been in allot of pain the last few days. Eric and Jonathan took him to Doggy Instant care, in Orem, last night. The news wasn't good. The girls and I went to the Instant Care last night after 9pm. We all sat in the room, as a family, and made one of the hardest decisions of our lives. We decided it was time that Yukon was put out of his pain and go to Doggy Heaven. Oh how many tears can we shed? We shed so many last night. He was the best dog we have ever had. He was so gentle, lovable, incredible with all kids, playful, just a GREAT part of our family. He will be missed so much.
Yukon at Sand Mountain @ Easter
What a stud he is!!

2 comments:

Jenny, Arturo, y Dalia said...

That's so sad. It reminds me of the movie Marley & me. Have you seen it? I cried at the end. Too sad. :(

Unknown said...

I have seen it, a ctually the Sunday before, I cried my eyeballs out@!