"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Craft Night......

I bought these really cool stepping stones for the pond area and the great thing about them is that the kids get to Decorate them, anyway they want to! Eric mixed the cement, cause you do not want the kids playing with that, and I watched over them and snapped pictures as they created there very own stone.


This was a lot of fun for the kids and us too! :)




Dad and Jada(being silly)







My Jazzers' working very hard a her's







Jada promised a cute smile, and here it is.....







My Jenn witing for her cement to harden






End product





Jada's upclose....




1 comment:

The Kimball Saga said...

Those turned out really cute! What a great idea!!!