"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Friday, October 8, 2010

BLOG to BOOK

I am so excited about this. I have published my very 1st book about MY life in 2008!!! The book consists of my blog. I found this really cool website called Blurb and I turned my BLOG into a BOOK. I have been so worried that 1 day Blog spot would not be around and I would loose all my info. It is so easy to use. My book was only about 50 pages because I started blogging in 2008 but it only cost around $30.00 to document my families life. I am finishing up my 2009 book. Anyways, I thought I would share this awesome idea and if anyone is interested just follow the link.



2 comments:

Info for you said...

That is really cool and really not that much money is it ?
I may have to look into it :D

Unknown said...

Nope.. for my 2008, it costs like 30bucks.....I finishing up my 2009, way excited!