"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to THE LOVE OF MY LIFE!

September 20th marks the 12th year anniversary for Eric and I. I am the luckiest woman in the world to be married to such an amazing man!

I wanted to do something that we haven't done yet so I was planning a surprise getaway to Wendover. I booked a hotel and then booked a comedy show to see Wanda Sykes @ The Peppermill, I thought that would be way fun!! So, I planned all of this and I told Eric, "I have a plan for our anniversary but it was a surprise, I'm not going to tell you". He was like "OK, you cant keep a secret" HA!! A week later, Eric said to me "you know, lets do something we haven't done yet, lets go to Wendover" LOL 
So, we will be headed to Wendover this weekend, pictures will follow.






No comments: