"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Tuesday, September 21, 2010


2010 Sadie Hawkins Invite


It is so much fun having teenagers in the house. Its Sadie Hawkins time, so Jessica wanted to ask Kaimana to the Sadies dance! So we bought a chocolate cake(Kai's fav) and put on the cake Sadie Hawkins ?? We also bought 15 balloons and on each of the balloons had a letter that spelt J e s s i c a R e a d. First name was in red and last name was in blue. Kaimana had to spell her name out to see who the invite was from and just in case he couldn't figure it out, we added her cell number on one of the balloons. This was so much fun to put together with ALL my girls!!
PS: we are waiting for an answer


Here are so pictures of us adding the letters to the balloons in the Walmart Parking lot LOL (PS: the paint marker take a few minutes to DRY).



No comments: