"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend!

What a fun filled weekend we had! Friday night FOOTBALL ~ Timpview VS Alta Hawks!! WOW~ what an amazing game this was. Jon didn't play because of his surgery :( We ended it with Timpview 41 Alta 27. Friday Sept 10 will be our homecoming game @ home against Mountain View. Saturday morning we left for Sand Mountain(the dunes) until Monday. There was not too many people there, it will hot Sat and Sunday and on Monday it cooled down allot. Our friends brought a pool and a slip in slide. The kids had a Blast!! PS: you must wear clothes while you are sliding on the slip in slide WHILE your in the sand dunes IF YOU DON'T, you will suffer a very painful "sand burns".
I love these long weekend get aways with family and friends. The part I HATE is the cleaning of the motor home and all the laundry! Happy Labor day Everyone!!

No comments: