"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Dedicated to the ones we love!


During our Canada trip(which I will post later) both of my boys, Justin and Jonathan, wanted to get a very special Tattoo. Jonathan's tattoo was in remembrance of his grandpa that passed away this past February. Justin's tattoo was in remembrance of his mom that past away last November. I have posted a picture of Jonathan's tattoo, its his grandpa's initials and both of there last names, in old English letters A. V. Ghosoph. This is probably not the best picture because Jonathan is angled so it doesn't look straight. But you can get the gist of it. Justin's tattoo is on his left side of his upper chest. I don't have a picture of his. My kids really don't like me taking pictures, so any picture I can "Steal" makes me HAPPY!

No comments: