"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Canada~ July 17-25, 2010

For our "BIG" 2010 Family Summer vacation we took a trip to Canada. Justin, Sara and Britin went as well. All together there were 10 of us. This was not just "any ol' trip" either, it was a special trip to see "family" that we never met and to reunite family. That's allot of work to schedule passports, airfare, rental cars, etc......We flew into Seattle Washington(lots cheaper), rented 2 vehicles and drove to Vancouver Canada. WOW, what a beautiful world we live in. We met up with the kids grandparents(Audrey and Martin). Audrey and Martin are amazing amazing people. I LOVE them!! We stayed in downtown Vancouver for the night and the next day we went to Harbour Centre Tower where you can see the whole city! It was beautiful! Then we took the Horseshoe Bay ferries to Langdale. The from Langdale we drove for about an hour and took the Earls Cove ferries to Saltery Bay then we drove a few more hours to Powell River. The ferries are amazing. I never been on anything like that before. The waters were breathtaking. The kids were so excited to get on these ferries! Powell River is beautiful quiet place. Audrey and Martin rented us this cute cottage in Powell River. Day after day we had fun filled, action packed days! Did I mention they had the most amazing Fish & Chips that I EVER had in my life?? I think I ate them like 3 times for dinners. LOL...... We left Saturday morning from Powell River to head over to Nainamo(on a ferrie , of course)...I love this place too! It was more of a city atmosphere but beautiful!!

Justin, Audrey(Grandma) and Jessi
Martin(grandpa) Justin, Jessi and Audrey(grandma)
Jasmine and Utah(goat)
Here comes the ferry!!
Pure Beauty!
Our Vacation lasted from July 17th- July 25th and we cant wait to go back!! Thank you Audrey and Martin for the love and excitement you have given us!

Me and the love of MY life

No comments: