"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

California Bound!

We headed to Cali for Jon's football game- Timpview VS Bakerfield. Not one of our best games, that's for sure. The score was 38-13 Bakersfield! What an experience for the kids to have one of the best teams and head to Cali with Alta and Bingham HS to be able to play against some of the California teams.
We stayed with my Uncle Johnny and Aunt Virginia in there beautiful Glendora California home. We had some much fun visiting with them. They had a big BBQ on Sunday and invited my Uncle Bud, Aunt Betty, my Sister and Chris, my cousins(Brad, Cody, Devin, Jamie, Paul, Leandra), my Aunt Tania. Loved visiting with them!!
While we were in California we had to visit the beach, so we headed to Dana Point where the Timpview team was having there BBQ. The kids loved the water, I loved people watching LOL. Oh how I miss going to the beach. I didn't go to the beach enough when we lived in California. Here are some pictures!

TOP PLAYERS- Jonathan Ghosoph

#3 Team Captain- ROCK IT

Jon & Vegas


My family at the game

Uncle Bud & Aunt Betty

My mom & Aunt Tania
Cousin Jamie & Devin

my sister Chris & her BF Chris

Aunt Virginia & Uncle Johnny

cousins
family pic

Jazzy and Jenna

Jasmine, Jenna & Jada

Jess & Jazzy doing hand stands


Jasmine & Jenna





beautiful Dana Point


This is my people watching! Hello, this is NOT OK to wear! Freaks LOL


No comments: