"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Jonathan!


I just cant believe that my son is "18". It makes me sad and excited all at the same time :'(. My little boy is growing up and not needing me as much as he once did. I think I need him more than he needs me. Lame, I know. We did MOST things Jon Loves on his Birthday.  18 colorful balloons(I like them) 3 plain donuts, 1 naked juice, Tucanos' for dinner and cheesecake for dessert and his Tattoo for his birthday present(pictures will follow) I LOVE you Jon, all day, Every day, with all my heart!
decorated the car

Balloons

Cheesecake from the Cheesecake factory


Jon and Vegas(#55)

My Aunt Sandy & my momma

Jenna and Jess

Jada, Grace and Jasmine

Jon getting sung to @ Tacanos
Jon 6 months old
Grace and Jenna both 12 LOL

Family!





No comments: