"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Monday, April 1, 2013

2013- Ready for a GREAT Year!!

So many things have already happened in 2013- I will create a summary of Jan-March 31st 2013-

 Keep this day open and come on down!


Loving the new house with a fireplace!!

Zander is getting so BIG!!!
Jessica started modeling and taking on movie seens

More modeling pics

 Jessica also has found a love for tattoo art and tattooing!
 

 Jenna  has begun Barrel racing- She has won 3rd place teice in a row!!

Girls being silly

 me and my honey

 my girls are growing up fast!!

 My new Pottery Barn blackets!!! Living the dream!

 Cool Ice Castle around the corner from our house

Living room

 My Sexy man and I in San Diego

 Del Mar Beach

 The Navel yard

 Me and my friend Maria from the 7th grade. 29 years of friendship!!

 Jada's birthday party! She turned 9

 Xbox dance!

More fun Birthday stuff

 Jada being funny!!

 Jonathan and his friends took a California trip

 Dads new truck at the Sand Dunes for our Easter traditions

 SandCar

 Easter Egg hunt- Brit made out with $7 bucks!!(yes I put cash in the plastic eggs like my daddy used too)

 Easter Egg hunt

 Jazzy and Aldana at the dunes

 Jazzy being funny

 Nice camp Fire

 Yes my BANSHEE is complete and super FAST

 Good time at the River Bottoms with sister when she came to town

Jazzy and Zander


No comments: