"I don't want to get to the end of my life and find that I have just lived the length of it. I want to live the width of it as well"

Monday, April 1, 2013

Summary of 2012

So many things have happened in 2012 that would take me way to long to document them. So I will try my best to get the most important things that happened and not in the order in which it happpened. Well here it is. I know I have forgotten so much stuff but at least 2012 wasnt totally forgotten!

1-Jessica graduated High School in Sept of her High School Senior year(no pic :)
2- Jon graduated high School with Honors in May 2012 and went to play football at Snow College


We purchased a new home in Dec 2012

 

I got a new grandbaby- Zander was born in Sept 2012

My good friend KAYTI got married in Oct

 Jada, Dad and I on  Kayti's wedding day
Eric made it in Mopar Magazine- Whoot Whoot
 

 Another grandbaby, Addy was born in Nov 2012

 Fun time at Sundance in the fall

 Sundance

 Baby Andre born in 2012

 Las Vegas trip

 Las Vegas trip and having dinner with Kayti and Jordan at the pink taco! Delic!!

Kidds playing in the pool in Vegas

 Awesome Vegas show

Jada got her braces off- Phase 1 over

 Started a new Job in June at Ancestry.com

Halloween Party at Ancestry.com

NEW HOME!!
my momma sold her house and moved into our new home

 me and my momma
 

 Las Vegas Workday convention, while we were there we decided to hit a Vegas show

Justin Bieber concert!!

LOVE IT and so did the kids

 Jasmine beautiful drawing

 My Orem home is up for rent!
 
 
We had so many awesome memories in this house.
Wrestling parties too- we will miss our old house :(
 

Jenna horse back training

 Britin's 5th birthday party!

 Merry Christmas to us with these amazing grandbabies!
 

No comments: